Welcome To The Not-So-Ordinary Life | Brand New Apartments in St. Louis
For some people, the day-in, day-out of an ordinary life makes sense. But that is not enough for you. You are driven. You work your mind, body and spirit to its limits each day. So the place you call home matters. It must be a neighborhood where your close friends can gather, but it must also be a space you can have a quiet evening dinner. It must be a place for your not-so-ordinary kind of life. You found it with the Lofts@Euclid – a pet friendly, historic loft building with the character of a vintage warehouse and the state-of-the-art amenities of the 21st century. Each personalized space is customized to create your greatest comfort – combining soaring ceilings and exposed brick walls with digital temperature control and contemporary kitchen technology.
Site Features & Amenities
- 87 Luxury Residential Loft apartments
- Close proximity to Washington University, BJC Hospital, Goldfarb School of Nursing, St. Louis University (SLU), Children’s Hospital, and St. Louis College of Pharmacy.
- Strong retail area within several blocks including McPherson Shopping District, Maryland Shopping District and it is in close proximity to the largest medical community in the St. Louis Region.
Other ways we create a space beyond your imagination
- French door refrigerator with bottom-mount freezers and ice makers.
- High ceilings (12’9”) and large windows (4’ X 8’) maximize natural light and ambiance.
- Granite counter tops, hardwood floors, ceramic tile baths with soaking tubs or 4’x4’ showers.
- Ceiling fans in all living rooms and bedrooms.
- Provisions for wall-mounted TV’s and surround sound systems.
- Each unit is wired with the latest technology for modern communication.
- Ample, lofted storage area.
- In-unit front loading washers and dryers.
* For those few apartments without a washer and dryer, a laundry room is conveniently located on each floor and is available free of charge.